Thursday 15 May 2014

A bit more about Cook House

Cook House is going to be my new kitchen in the Ouseburn. A space where people can have something to eat, sit, rest, work and hang out. A kitchen to cook from for my events, a space to host supperclubs; that will also serve breakfast and lunch.

There will be a small food school programme, where interesting food folk talk about or demonstrate what they do every month. There will also be other chefs cooking now and again; and a garden out the back and on the roof growing as much as possible. A bit of a kitchen hang out with lots going on. I’ll be there making some food, so pop by, say hi, and have something to eat. Opening early July...





4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and love love love it! Would be really interested in any cookery schools you do in the new cook house in the future. Also, if you fancy doing any of your supper clubs down in beautiful North Yorkshire my sister owns a lovely quirky B&B there with a wonderful summer house overlooking a kitchen garden. Would be perfect. Anyway, glad I found you. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I never replied!! thanks for your comments! Yes I'd definitely be interested in a Yorkshire pop up... feel free to send me some info, my email is on the about page.

      Anna x

      Delete

Happy cooking! Let me know if you make any of my recipes, send a picture, and let me know any of your own recipes and tips! Anna x